Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas

My wife and I love Christmas lights. Since you can see our boat from the Yaquina Bay Bridge and a local restaurant, we felt it was our obligation to decorate Oceanus with lights. The superwide lens and the panorama feature makes the boat look fat.
Merry Christmas my faithful blog readers! I hope both of you have a very merry one.

I promise a full report of my activities soon. I've been working on access hatches in the sole of the boat and installing a bathtub. Yes, you eyes did not deceive you, Oceanus will have a soaking tub that will be super insulated. I know it sounds kinda impractical, but the more I think about it the more I like it. It will have other uses as well, like washing clothes. More on this later.

Virginia's and my Christmas gift is a new, stainless steel bimini frame. It's installed and Dean did a super job. More on this later too.

No comments:

Post a Comment